Without limiting any other indemnity included in your stall holders permit, you must indemnify us, and keep us indemnified, in respect of and against any loss, damage, claim, demand, suit, action, proceeding, order or judgment (including any costs incurred), howsoever caused, suffered or sustained by us in connection with your operations at the market and the produce/goods you sell at the market, including but not limited to:
1. Breach of a condition or warranty given by you to us, including a condition or warranty implied und applicable laws;
2. The produce/goods you make available from your stall not complying with applicable laws;
3. Our being liable as a manufacturer or supplier of goods you sell at the market;
4. Any misleading or deceptive conduct, or conduct which is likely to mislead or deceive, any false, misleading, deceptive or representation or statement made by you or by any other person about goods you sell at the market or your participation in the market;
5. Any claim for actual or alleged infringement of intellectual property rights or obligations of confidentiality under applicable laws;
6. Any breach by you or your stall holder permit or these Operation Rules, including any failure by you to comply with, or ensure compliance with our directions.
7. All expenses we incur arising out of any decision, for whatever reason to recall any produce/goods you sell at the market.